We are looking for a talented and creative design student with a strong passion for user-centred innovation, service design and strategic thinking to join our team for a fulltime 5-6 month paid internship.
We offer you a creative work environment and an interdisciplinary team with full capacities to help you enlarge your knowledge and skills to create meaningful and outstanding experiences, services and products.
- Currently be enrolled in a master program in design, strategy, research or another relevant background
- Be fluent in German and English
- Be passionate about understanding what really motivates people
- Feel the urge to rethink and disrupt the status quo
- Be fascinated by the diversity of people, habits and cultures
- Have first experiences in qualitative user research
- Provide strong analytical abilities and excellent creative ideation, brainstorming and story telling skills
- Be equipped with outstanding visualization skills and be proficient in Adobe CS
To be an enrolled student during the whole period of your internship and applying for a curriculum-mandatory internship.
Discover the markets of tomorrow, innovate contextually and define how products meet user needs. Working closely with industrial designers, strategists, and UX designers, you will identify opportunities and turn them into inspiring concepts. You will participate in user research, discern user needs, and transfer these into strategic innovation.
Along the common documents please provide some work examples that best demonstrate your skills and experience, showing both process and final status. (PDF or online-portfolio)
Sounds like you? Then we cant wait to meet you!