FLUID is an award-winning design and innovation agency in the heart of Munich, Germany with a partner office in Los Angeles, California. We are a multi-disciplinary team specialized in crafting beautiful products, creating meaningful experiences and providing holistic design solutions that are deeply grounded in user needs.
This diverse range of expertise helps us create visions and strategies for a varied range of clients across industries from small startups all the way up to some of the world’s most renowned international brands and companies.
Working at FLUID means that you will be part of an enthusiastic, young and dedicated group of out-of-the-box thinkers from all parts of the world. We respect each other and share a strong team spirit. We believe in working in close collaboration with each other, which enables every individual to drive change, take ownership of new ideas and initiatives and enjoy personal growth.
We work in a creative office space, a historic factory building right in the center of Munich in the happening Gärtnerplatz area. Our studio has a great feel-good atmosphere with fresh fruits, regular fun activities, monthly lunch talks and personal and professional development opportunities.
Currently we are looking for you, an enthusiastic and multi-faceted working student to help support our marketing lead in the field of social media activities (around 15 - 20 hours / week)
- Professionally improves and completes the set up of our social media channels, in particular LinkedIn, facebook and instagram
- Publishes content on our social media channels
- Creates tracking links for our postings
- Interacts with our followers / fans (responds to and answers questions, joins and accompanies discussions etc)
- Monitors and analyzes the success of our social media campaigns and measures
- Observes & searches the web and social media in regard to what is said about FLUID and our competition
- Looks into how we can increase the engagement rate of our postings and the numbers of our followers
- Searches the web for visuals accompanying our postings
- Creates, prepares and edits visuals for our postings
- Uploads new content such as blogs, case studies, awards etc to our website CMS
- Loves social media, which comes naturally to him/her
- Excellent communication skills (German and English)
- German as mothertongue is mandatory for this position
- Outgoing, interested in people, communicative
- Ideally skills in Photoshop or other image processing programs
- Interested in our topics around Product Design, UX and UI Design, research, strategy and innovation
- Studies and lives in Munich, available for at least 2 years.
Sounds like you and a place you´d love to come to on a regular basis?
Then we can’t wait to meet you!