FLUID is an award-winning design and innovation agency in the heart of Munich, Germany with a partner office in Los Angeles, California. We are an multi-disciplinary team specialized in crafting beautiful products, creating meaningful experiences and providing holistic design solutions that are deeply grounded in user needs.
This diverse range of expertise helps us create visions and strategies for a varied range of clients across industries from small startups all the way up to some of the world’s most renowned international brands and companies.
Working at FLUID means that you will be part of an enthusiastic, young and dedicated group of out-of-the-box thinkers from all parts of the world. We respect each other and share a strong team spirit. We believe in working in close collaboration with each other, which enables every individual to drive change, take ownership of new ideas and initiatives and enjoy personal growth.
We work in a creative office space, a historic factory building that has a great feel-good atmosphere with fresh fruits, regular fun activities, monthly lunch talks and personal and professional development opportunities.
Currently we are looking for you, an enthusiastic and multi-faceted designer to join our team.
- Develop interaction models and visual design concepts down to the last pixel based on user needs through all phases of a project: from research, concept development, design refinement to prototyping and user testing
- Create storyboards, user need specifications, personas, use flow scenarios, information architecture, flowcharts, interactive mock-ups, design prototypes, design guidelines and specifications
- Working closely with industrial designers and design strategists and external software development teams
- Manage client communication as well as organizing and moderating workshops and presentations close collaboration with clients
- Experience the project work on a broad variety of products, from software applications to interfaces from consumer electronics to medical equipment
- Degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Product Design or related field
- Exceptional visual design skills to create fascinating interfaces, graphic assets and detailed screen layouts
- Strong knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology
- Analytical mindset and organizational skills
- Professional skills of Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as well as motion graphic tools like AfterEffects. and proficiency in wireframing tools to create interactive prototypes and animations (Principle, Invision)
Sounds like you and a place you´d love to come to every morning?
Then we can’t wait to meet you!