LUNAR Europe is looking for a talented and creative Senior User Experience Designer with an eye for details and a strong passion for conceptual thinking and visual design to join our User Experience Design team in Munich. The ideal candidate has impressive visual design skills and is experienced in all phases of the interaction design process including information architecture, design research & strategy, usability testing, wire-framing, and specification creation.
About us: LUNAR is a leading creative force in the practice of design and product development, with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Hong-Kong and Munich. Our passion is creating beautiful products that are relevant to the people who use them. The diversity of our staff, which represents nationalities from all over Europe, Asia, and the Americas, gives us a broad perspective and enables us to design for a global audience. We draw from many viewpoints, sources of inspiration, and histories to infuse our projects with emotion and meaning, as well as functionality and brand presence.
About you: User Experience designers at LUNAR define how products behave and how people will use them. Working closely with industrial designers and design strategists you will design product behaviors from concept down to the last pixel. Our User Experience designers participate in user research, discern user needs, and develop interaction models and visual design concepts. At LUNAR Europe, you have the opportunity to use your skills on a variety of products, from software applications to interfaces in consumer electronics to medical equipment. We offer you a creative environment and a team with full capacities to help you enlarge your knowledge and skills to create beautiful and outstanding experiences and products.
- At least 3+ years of experience in a related position
- Degree in Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Product Design or related field
- Excellent communication skills (German and English)
- Analytical mindset and organizational skills
- Project management and team leading skills
Your tasks & skills:
- Manage the design process activities, drive decisions and assist in resource planing.
- Ability to manage client communication as well as organizing and moderating workshops and presentations.
- Work in close collaboration with software development teams.
- Strong knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology to create storyboards, user need specifications, personas, use flow scenarios, information architecture, flowcharts, interactive mock-ups, design prototypes, design guidelines and specifications.
- Ability to develop interaction models based on user needs through all phases of a project: from research, concept development, design refinement to prototyping and user testing.
- Exceptional visual design skills to create fascinating interfaces, graphic assets and detailed screen layouts.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as well as motion graphic tools like Flash, Motion, AfterEffects. Proficiency in wireframing tools to create interactive prototypes and animations (Axure).
To Apply: Please submit a resume and samples of your work that best demonstrate your skills and experience (both process and final work)