Are you passionate about creating designs that turn heads and people love? Do you have an affection for great visual communication work in form of stills, motion graphics or video-clips? Do you bring the skills to design materials that communicate well and compelling? Are you reliable and fun to work with?
Then definitely read on - we are looking forward meeting you!
FLUID is an award-winning design and innovation agency in the heart of Munich, Germany with a partner office in Los Angeles, California. We are a multi-disciplinary team specialized in the intersection of digital and physical. We craft beautiful products, create meaningful experiences and provide holistic design solutions that are deeply grounded in user needs.
This diverse range of expertise helps us create visions and strategies for a varied range of clients across industries from small startups to some of the world’s most renowned international brands and companies.
Working at FLUID means that you will be part of an enthusiastic, young and dedicated group of out-of-the-box thinkers from all parts of the world. We respect each other and share a strong team spirit. We believe in working in close collaboration with each other, which enables every individual to drive change, take ownership of new ideas and initiatives and enjoy personal growth.
We work in a creative office space, a historic industrial building right in the center of Munich’s happening Gärtnerplatz area. Our studio has a great feel-good atmosphere with fresh fruits, regular fun activities, monthly lunch talks and personal and professional development opportunities.
Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic and multi-faceted digital communication professional with great 2D and 3D design and motion graphics skills to join our team.
- Be part of the the interaction design team while working inter-disciplinarily across all our three teams as well as our own marketing initiatives
- Creating strong digital visual communication pieces, in form of 2D/3D graphics, interactive pieces, motion graphics and short animation clips
- Experiencing project work related to a broad variety of products, from software applications to platforms and interfaces for consumer electronics to medical equipment
- Driving our general communication design quality to the next level
- Responsibility for your own creative work and the chance to evolve from day-one on
- Presenting creative work internally and to clients with strong focus on exposing key messages by make complex things both simple and engaging
- Being flexible and creative in solving problems within a given timeframe
- Mastering latest 2D design suites and 3D-animation tools such as Adobe CS, Cinema4D with Octaine Render, Blender and more
- Able to create catchy digital visuals, motion graphics and stunning animations and a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Capable to produce early sketch-level ideas and refine them independently with the right tool to the next level of illustration, animation or motion graphics
- Able to seamlessly move between big picture (strategy & concept level) and minute details
- Knowledgable of design processes and methodologies, background in graphic/communication or industrial design
- Being able to juggle quality and time for multiple projects at once, skilled to balance great design with short deadlines
- You are: self-motivated, excellent communicator - an outgoing, open minded and positive team player
- Fluent in either German or English (written and spoken)
Sounds like you and a place you'd love to come to every morning? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
We are human.
FLUID encourages diversity in our workplaces as an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment no regards towards age, gender, origin, disability, orientation, identity, religion or any other unique human characteristic protected by law.